Currently...

[caption id="attachment_848" align="aligncenter" width="640"]manarola, italy. manarola, italy.[/caption]




Watching: Archer. So much Archer. Brutally offensive, but so funny. I'm actually working on a post about all my favorite netflix shows...get ready.

Listening to: Fall Out Boy's new song, For the Foxes, Macklemore (always Macklemore...), The Wonder Years, and Blink 182

Reading: I'm still putting through all of my books from ages ago. I'm just really bad at sitting down and devoting time to non-school reading. However, I am actually getting all those ethics pages done.
Making me happy: IT IS ALMOST SPRING. Like, I underestimate how much weather affects my mood. I can't tell you how great it is to be able to walk six blocks and still feel my nose. AND I got to play quidditch in shorts an a tshirt the other day! (There was still snow on the ground...strangest feeling.)



Loving: Late night adventures with friends. More quidditch. Finally getting a finalized schedule for next year. (No class on Fridays?!?! WHAAA) Oh, and I have perfect my make-your-own-burrito...and now I feel like I'll never eat anything else again.

 

Thinking about: My summer plans, so: job, internship, vacation(s), what I'm going to actually do myself this summer. How I got a sunburn the other day. How sophomore year is almost over and I don't know how I feel about that. I don't really know at all.


*No, I don't know why I'm still using study abroad photos. Roll with it.

Labels: ,