I Think I Look Nice Today: But He's Your Lobster

IMG_0955

I've had dreams about this outfit.

No, really. I'm serious. It came to me in a dream...

Z...(said the dream voice) ...you want...chambray...and...a cute animal sweater...

And I was blessed with both. Looky there.

In all honesty though, it's rare that I picture an outfit and it comes out looking even alright, let alone GOOD. For all you maniacal outfit planners, there's me standing in front of my closet randomly pulling things out and pouting in the mirror. How I'm ever clothed is a mystery to me.

IMG_0952If you don't get the title reference then 1. shame on you and 2. here's a link.  And may we all find our lobsters! In one way or another...I guess? Maybe? I dunno man. I just wear the sweaters.

IMG_0953sweater // forever 21 (similar)
chambray // forever 21 (similar)
jeans // american eagle
shoes // blowfish

IMG_0957

**note that I feared for my life while trying to jump (and land) on a skinny little bleacher bench

****also note that all photos are by annie.

Labels: , , , ,