Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming: Swimsuit Roundup

I do not need a new swimsuit. I keep telling myself I need a new swimsuit. I am full of lies.

Here are the ones I desperately want. (Can you tell finals is getting to me?)

aerieswim

(via)


Uh, pineapple print? Sha! (Plus I really wanna try the corset fit of the top...looks so cool!)


aerieswim2

(via)


I don't understand pushup swimsuit tops, but the crazy print on this beats it out.


gkswim

(via)


I always want crazy colors for swimsuits, but this design by Glamour Kills does the trick, even in black and white.


hottopicswim

(via)


Yo, who doesn't love Adventure Time?


 

zumiezswim

(via)


For reals, I hate one pieces...but this looks SO DANG COOL.


zumiezswim2(via)


Neon colors, wrap top, lots of obnoxious yellow and blues...yeah, seems to fit all requirements. :]

Labels: , , , , ,