Currently...

IMG_1078Watching: A little Arrested Development (no, I am not a die hard fan...just pleasantly dipping my toes into the first season...) a little Breaking Bad, a little trashy television as well. (My love for Say Yes to the Dress will never die. NEVER.)

Listening to: Fall Out Boy mostly (more on that tomorrow...).

Reading: When Captain Flint Was Still a Good Man - Nick Dybek, and still slogging through The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao - Junot Diaz.

Making me happy: Finally getting a full weekend off from work and my internship. I really do appreciate the summer holidays (Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc) because not only do they give us a chance to honor our country, but also it's a great reason to spend time with family and friends. I get so swept up during summer that sometimes I forgot to have a glass of lemonade and hang out with the people I love.

Thinking about: Trying to write more, especially on the poetry front; doing my best to actually COOK this summer and not just rely on Leanpockets; some boy finally coming up for a visit; wondering if I will ever find a desk for my room.

 

Labels: ,