I Think I Look Nice Today: In Which I Try to Be Ruby Sparks

IMG_1031

Okay, I just spent an inordinate amount of time looking for a good, head-to-toe pictures of Ruby Sparks.

IT DOES NOT EXIST ON THE INTERNET.

But anyway, it gives you an excuse to watch the movie.

IMG_1026

I actually took these early in Finals Week. (Why do I always feel the need to capitalize it? Does it qualify as an event?) I guess that shows how up-to-date I've been - right now, I have like four completed posts, but something about pasting them into a Wordpress box and adding pictures seems like so. much. work.

I know, I don't understand me either.

IMG_1028Can we just talk about this dress for a minute? It fits me like a glove (structured top but elasticized waist hollaaa) and has cutouts in the back. CUT. OUTS. When I bought this, my friend said, "Wow, that looks so much better on you than the hanger!" (Aren't best friends great? I keep them around for this reason. Also, I just need constant praise.) Sha, so since I knew I loved the dress, I decided I would do what Ruby Sparks would do and pair a cute, feminine dress with neon tights. And then fall in love with Paul Dano.

Step two is still in progress.

IMG_1034dress // american eagle (similar)
necklace // modcloth
tights // h&m (similar)
shoes // blowfish

Labels: , , , ,