Blogging Roundup: Cats, Heels, and Bloopers

I am currently in the throes of strep throat - meaning that I want to do nothing but cruise blogs and watch GirlCode (judge all you want, that stuff is hilarious). Thus, here's what I found by flitting around Bloglovin' this week.

I'm on a huge chocolate kick and these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk cookies sound way too good - Our Best Bites has the best ideas.

I have a whole wall of space in my room that I want to put a quote on and I might use Jen's cute DIY for yarn letters!

Kittens, man. Kaylah from The Dainty Squid has this Siamese named 'The Professor' that just turned three! 

Bon is that one awesome English teacher I never had. Her 'What We Did in Class This Week' is always a hoot!

Katherine has cool outfit photos and I love her heels to death!

Traveling is always close to my heart, so it's a no-brainer that I have a blog crush on Chelsea's Lost In Travels. Her post about Traveling for Pennies brought me back to my Ryanair days.

Kate's leggings in this post make me want to buy eight new pairs!

Blooper posts on fashion blogs are probably my favorite. Elana's edition does not disappoint!

Labels: , ,