I Think I Look Nice Today: The Skirt I Have to Keep In Line on theSubway

IMG_1278
Guys. Give me a few minutes to freak out about this skirt. Like...LOOK AT IT. Hi-lo. Deep purple. It flows when I walk and doesn't hitch up when I bend over - perfection, yes?!

IMG_1264
The only bad thing? It's a bit of a handful on the subway. It's an hour commute for me every Monday/Wednesday and making this thing tromp through four different stations is a hassle. So I hold it. And look strange. It's fine.

IMG_1335

IMG_1276
This. Necklace. What is it with me and arrows lately? That and minimalist pieces. Apart from my new neon pink shorts. Everything in time...

IMG_1250shirt // delia's (similar)
necklace // american eagle (similar)
belt // forever 21 (similar)
skirt // american eagle

IMG_1328







Labels: , , , ,