I Think I Look Nice Today: Just a Jacket

IMG_1390

I feel like most of my ITILNT posts have just turned into: you know this one piece of clothing I adore? Look at it!

IMG_1398

But hey, I still love this jacket. It was one of those awesome finds - actually fits you all over, looks nice both zipped and unzipped, plus has a cool military-style-ish. I figured go easy with the rest of the look...but I needed to add boots. Did I mention this was our first day under 80 degrees in like three weeks?

IMG_1399

The blonde hair still feels weird to me...is it strange that it seems to affect my outfits? Blonde is hardly (HAIRDLY?) a statement color, but even my "normal outfits" seem to look different. I don't know either.

IMG_1405

jacket // american eagle (similar)
necklace // forever 21 (similar)
shirt // zumiez (similar)
jeans // american eagle
boots // journeys

IMG_1397

I leave you with my utter fail of a jumping photo (twenty tries,,,I wish I was kidding).

IMG_1424

Labels: , , , , ,