This or That Beauty Tag


So last night I'm sitting in my living room, reading blogs, and thinking about which posts I want to write. And the more I scroll through bloglovin', the more bent I am about doing some kind of ""beauty"" post. (See, I find that term weird, but "makeup" post sounds worse.) Next thing I know, I'm tagged in a beauty post by the always lovely Sabrina. Hereeeee we go!

Makeup:
1.Blush or Bronzer: In all honesty, I don't use either...blush if I had to choose?
2.Lipgloss or Lipstick: Does tinted chapstick count? 
3.Eyeliner or Mascara: The worst decision...mascara! Love those long eyelashes.
4.Foundation or Concealer: Concealer. I don't need a lot of coverage on my face.
5.Natural or Colored Eye Shadow: Colors - I think I have literally every one on the rainbow.
6.Press or Loose Eye Shadow: I really don't know what this means...am I showing my blogging know-how yet?
7.Brush or Sponge: Brushes.
 
Nails:
1.Opi or China Glaze: OPI, probably.
2.Long or Short: As short as I can cut them.
3.Acrylic or Natural: Natural.
4.Bright or dark: Bright - I've gotten yelled at during work for having too-crazy nails!
5.Flower or No flower: No flower.
 
Perfume:
1.Perfume or Body Splash: Perfume, but just a tiny bit.
2.Lotion or Body Butter: Lotion.
3.Body Wash or Soap: Body wash.
4.Lush or other: LUSH, always always always!
 
Fashion:
1.Jeans or Sweat Pants: Jeans are my jam.
2.Long or Short Sleeves: Probably no sleeves...I need to stop manking everything.
3.Dress or Skirt: Skirt, I love mixing it with things!
4.Scarves or Hat: Scarf.
5.Studs or Dangling earrings: ...My ears aren't pierced!
6.Necklace or Bracelet: Necklace.
7.Heels or Flat: Flats.
8.Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Is neither an option...
9.Jackets or Hoodies: Hoodies forever.
10.Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever!
 
Hair:
1.Curly or Straight: My hair refuses to curl, so I don't really have a choice, hahaha.
2.Bun or Pony Tail: Mine is too short for either!
3.Bobby pins or Butterfly clip: Bobby pins...?
4.Hairspray or Gel: Gel!
5.Long or Short: Short, I've had it my whole life and couldn't imagine growing it out.
6.Dark or Light: You guys remember my black hair! I love both, in all honesty.
7.Side swept or Full Fringe: Full, but it usually turns into side swept...
8.Up or down: Always up! No choice!
 
Random:
1.Rain or Shine: Rain.
2.Summer or Winter: Summer.
3.Fall or Spring: Spring!
4.Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate :]

Thank you oodles for the tag, Sabrina! Everyone else, fill this out and make sure you send me the link to yours!

Labels: , ,