Blog Roundup: Turtles, Donuts, and Bralettes

Oh gosh, this whole weekend was all about intentions...that did not happen. I had grand plans of three different mini photoshoots - including an outfit post! - and it ended with me getting stupid sick and tucking in for the whole weekend. Anyway, since I've been tooling around on the internet enough, here are a few of my favorite links to check out. 

posts to read.
It makes my heart just wiggle with joy to hear that Caroline is studying abroad in London. Go wish here "well done!"
Amy and her dog are too cute in this post
Love this post about the past and where it puts you from Maggie. 
Yo, I would go hiking all the time if it meant looking as cute as Elizabeth does on the daily. 
*kiddo voice* I like turtles. Thus, I love Katherine's reptilia inspired dress
Have you guys heard about Allie and her design business? Check out this recent one!
Janee has adorable style. Love this casual outfit!

stuff to pin.
Let's talk about organization. Mostly how crazy I am about it. Closet shelves? Soon to be tackled.
What about this outfit? Peach much?
I am cry.
Ever get caught in a blogging block? Just check this out!
I have a gnarly hankerings for donuts...am I the only one?

things to wear.
I need a new pair of boardshorts...these please?
Fairly sure this dress has been floating around Modcloth for ages...not mad about it.
Aerie's bralette game has gotten amazing. I'm slowly going to just phase out all my "real bras..."
Can we talk about this hella cute tank from Pac Sun?
I've been living in these tights since I got them over break. Way too comfortable.

Labels: